According to senior pastor Ronald McCaskill, in an increasingly globalized society, the pastors/priests in the U.S. face many challenges that include fewer priests, busier schedules, changing times, and the development of technology. For priests to succeed in attracting congregationalists, they must learnt to adapt to society’s new ways and utilize advanced resources to better help them attract a wider audience of community members.
About MCR American Pharmaceuticals
MCR American Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the marketing and development along with sales and distribution of the highest quality pharmaceuticals.
Practitioners have long trusted our products to meet the needs of their patients. We are committed to upholding our high standards. We are determined to provide you with the most convenient methods of acquiring the highest quality pharmaceuticals to meet your specific needs.
MCR American Pharmaceuticals was founded by Jack Reagin in 1991 in Birmingham, Alabama. MCR American Pharmaceuticals quickly expanded to several states in the Southeast. In 1999 MCR American Pharmaceuticals was purchased by Dave Ambrose and was relocated to Brooksville, Florida. In 2008, MCR American Pharmaceuticals was acquired by Neuro-HiTech. The company’s products are now marketed throughout the United States and sold directly to the general public as well as medical offices, wholesalers, distributors and your local pharmacy.
MCR American is dedicated to providing individuals with self medication products for in home treatment and prevention of medical conditions and ailments. We offer the following products:
- Congestinex: Congestinex is a expectorant. It contains 100 mg Guaifenesin. It is good for the common cold, it helps loosen phlegm and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Congestinex C: Congestinex C is a Antihistamine and Antitussive combination. It contains 1 mg Chlorpheniramine and 5 mg Dextromethorphan. Congestinex is great for patients that have post nasal drip cough.
- Congestinex DM: Congestinex DM is a Antitussive and Expectorant combination. It contains 5 mg Dextromethorphan and 100 mg Guaifenesin. Congestinex DM loosens chest congestion and relieves cough.
- Congestinex PE: Congestinex PE is a Antitussive, Expectorant, and Decongestant combination. It contains 5 mg Dextromethorphan, 100 mg Guaifenesin and 2.5 mg Phenylepherine. Congestinex PE relieves symptoms due to common cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies.
- Maxiphen: Maxiphen is a decongestant and expectorant combination. It contains 10 mg Phenylephrine and 400 mg Guaifenesin. Is is great for those patients who have congestion due to the common cold, sinusitis, hay fever, and allergic rhinitis.
- Maxiphen DM: Maxiphen DM is a decongestant, expectorant, and cough suppressant combination. It contains 10 mg Phenylephrine, 400 mg Guaifenesin and 20 mg Dextromethorphan for that post nasal drip cough.
- Maxifed: Maxifed is a decongestant and expectorant combination. It contains 60 mg Pseudoephedrine and 400 mg Guaifenesin. It is good for the common cold, sinusitis, hay fever and allergic rhinitis.
- Maxifed DMX: Maxifed DMX is a decongestant, expectorant, and cough suppressant combination. It contains 60 mg Pseudoephedrine, 400 mg Guaifenesin, and 20 mg Dextromethorphan. Maxifed DMX is great for patients that have post nasal drip cough.
- Maxifed-G: Maxifed-G is a decongestant and expectorant combination. It contains 40 mg Pseudoephedrine and 400 mg Guaifenesin. It is good for the common cold, sinusitis, hay fever and allergic rhinitis.
- Maxifed DM: Maxifed DM is a decongestant, expectorant, and cough suppressant combination. It contains 40 mg Pseudoephedrine, 400 mg Guaifenesin and 20 mg Dextromethorphan. Maxifed DMX is great for those patients that have post nasal drip cough.
- Super-Tuss PE: Arrives in an AM dose and PM dose. Is good for the common cold, sinusitis, hay fever and allergic rhinitis.
- Super-Tuss PSE: Arrives in an AM dose and PM dose. Is good for the common cold, sinusitis, hay fever and allergic rhinitis.
MCR American Pharmaceuticals
16255 Aviation Loop
Brooksville, FL 34604
Our business hours are Monday-Friday 8-5 (Eastern), excluding major holidays.
About Mark Geringer
Mark Geringer, a native New York resident, is a results driven accounting professional who is highly skilled at recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events. Mark Geringer graduated with a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Brooklyn College. In addition to accounting, Mark Geringer has been writing music songs for leading recording companies and popular artists since 2002. Ten of his songs have ranked in the top-10 music charts around the nation.
Mark Geringer graduated from Brooklyn College with a bachelor’s degree in accounting in 1979. Following his graduation, Mark passed his Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination (Uniform CPA Exam). Since then, he has primarily worked as an independent accountant serving private individuals and small businesses.
In addition to working as a full time accountant, Mark Geringer also writes songs for leading music labels, such as RCA Records and various labels associated with the Atlantic Records Group in the United States and Warner Music International outside of the United States. Mark Geringer has also collaborated with many popular artists, such as Kelly Clarkson and Hoobastank.
Currently Mark Geringer is working on branching into the music production business. Mark Geringer has written and co-written over 10 songs that have ranked high in the top-10 music charts nationwide.
Mark Geringer attended Brooklyn College where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
About Ron Buff
Ron Buff is the owner of Buff Sales, a marketing consulting firm based in Northville, Michigan founded in 1979. Ron Buff assists his customers in preparing, selling and merchandising their products. Furthermore, he represents large multi-national corporations and start-up inventors in various product lines such as electronics, appliances, home furnishings pet supplies, HBA and many more.
Today, Buff Sales has grown to sell to the nation’s leading retail stores, including K-Mart, Sam’s Club, Wal-Mart, CVS and many others. Buff Sales represents products from around the world and sells these items to the largest retail accounts in the United States.
Buff Sales offers manufacturers the ability to market their products with a fixed percentage of sales. Buff Sales will assist you in preparing, selling and merchandising your products.
Buff Sales leads in global warming awareness, working closely with factories and customers to promote sustainability and business practices.
Some of the companies Buff Sales works with include: Bed, Bath & Beyond, Wal-Mart, Kmart, Sam’s Club, Sears, Walgreens, Meijer, CVS Drugs.
The industries Buff Sales sells to include: Housewares, Consumer Electronics, Toys, Furniture, Fine Art, Hardware, Pet Products, and more.
Contact Ron Buff
143 Cady Centre
Northville, Michigan 48167
About Kacey Montoya
Kacey Montoya was born in Orange County, California but moved to Dallas, TX when she was eight years. She later returned to California to attend California State University at Northridge. She currently works as an anchor and reporter for KOIN Local 6 in Portland, Oregon.
- Kacey is currently working for KOIN Local 6.
- Beforehand she worked for KPSP, the CBS affiliate in Palm Springs, CA where she was the morning co-anchor.
- Prior to KPSP, Kacey Montoya spent a year in Oak Hill, WV at the ABC affiliate as the morning and noon anchor and the health reporter.
- Following her graduation, Kacey Montoya interned at CNN in Los Angeles in the Entertainment News Division where she spent most of her time behind the scenes on the red carpet at movie premieres and award show learning the ropes.
- First place for TV in-depth reporting from the Society of Professional Journalists for her talk show on political free speech.
- Earned an Emmy Award for her morning show’s coverage of President Ford’s funeral.
- Received an Emmy nomination for her live coverage of President Ford’s funeral.
- Humane Society of the Desert
- Oregon Friends of Shelter Animals (OFOSA)
- Greyhound Pet Adoption
- Northwest Coalition Against Trafficking
- Kacey Montoya attended California State University at Northridge where she graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism and a minor in sociology.
About Gordon Luedtke
Gordon Luedtke, a Chicago resident, is a results driven sales professional who is highly skilled at increasing revenue for organizations. Gordon Luedtke possesses extensive sales experience in the appliance and electronics industry. Gordon Luedtke is adept at formulating strategic plans and targeted selling concepts in overall product assortment, merchandising, inventory management and profitable pricing.
- Currently marketing himself for a new career as a highly motivated sales professional.
- For six years worked as a key account manager in the Whirlpool Corporation. His responsibilities included all aspects of account management in the Great Lakes sales division.
- For 10 years worked as a senior account manager in the Whirlpool Corporation. Was responsible for Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Value Brands for the Great Lakes sales division.
- For six years was a territory manager in the Whirlpool Corporation. He managed the Chicago territory for Whirlpool appliance sales with independent retailers. His responsibilities included sales goals, problem solving, planning, organizing and managing budget/profit plans.
Gordon Luedtke graduated from Northern Illinois University with a bachelor’s degree in finance.
- Cost reduction
- Merchandising/advertising programs
- Margin enhancement
- Key account relationships
- Presentation and negotiation skills
About Naftali Feig
A native Israeli resident, Naftali Feig attended undergraduate and graduate school in the United States. Naftali graduated from Touro College with a Bachelor of Science in finance, recently he graduated from Cleveland State University with a Masters of Business Administration. Naftali Feig is a results driven business professional who is highly skilled at increasing revenue for organizations.
Naftali Feig’s vast experience in multiple positions and industries has sharpened his creative thinking and problem solving skills. He is resourceful in handling multiple management challenges. In addition, he is a team player, personable and reliable, with strong communication skills.
Naftali is married with three children.
- 2005-2011: Operations Manager for R&N Property Investments: Developed company growth strategy, implemented property improvements, negotiated service contracts, hired and oversaw professional tradesmen, negotiating financing, cash-flow management, and financial reporting.
- 2004-2005: Project Manager for Progressive Foods: Supervised construction of new franchise property, hired initial staff, developed marketing strategy, trained store managers, and negotiated contracts.
- 2002-2004: Controller for Progressive Fashion Warehouse: Prepared monthly and yearly financial reports, managed accounts payable and accounts receivable, controlled inventory and managed loans.
- 2000-2002: Staff Accountant for Integrated DNA Technologies: Managed accounts payable department, trained for implementation of new ERP system, and prepared sales, depreciation and inventory reports.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland OH: Masters of Business Administration
- Touro College, Brooklyn, NY: Bachelor’s of Science in Finance
Contact Naftali Feig
Maalot, Israel 21521
Phone: 04-858-1491 / 054-744-9356
About Morgan Shaw-Fox
Morgan Shaw-Fox is an actor, producer and entrepreneur. Shaw-Fox graduated from Lewis & Clark College with a bachelor’s degree in theater. He currently studies improv at the UCB Theater in Los Angeles. In addition, recently Morgan Shaw-Fox and four other Los Angeles-based filmmakers launched Watchword Film Collective, an attempt at producing cutting-edge media that is created with a fresh perspective and original content on a budget.
- Urine Town
- Stop Kiss
- The Importance of Being Earnest
- West Side Story
- Improve Theater
- Vocal Percussion
Education and Training
- BA in Theater from Lewis & Clark College
- Acting coach: Stephan Simek
- Voice coach: Sue Mcberry
About Jeff Sodikoff
Chicago native resident Jeff Sodikoff emerged into the music and entertainment business in 1990 after graduating from Syracuse University with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing. Following his graduation Jeff Sodikoff served as a key quarterback with the overall marketing strategy, nationwide promotion and artist development for PolyGram Group Distribution, Mercury Records, Columbia Records, Arista Records, and Sony Music Entertainment. Today he is viewed as a leading marketing executive who is a true expert when it comes to marketing and advertising.
- 2005-Present: President of Platform One Entertainment.
- 2004-2005: Senior vice president marketing at IEG/www Sponsorship.com.
- 2001-2004: Vice president marketing and promotion for Sony Music/Columbia Records Group.
- 1999-2001: Vice president marketing and promotion at Bertelsmann Group/Arista Records.
- 1997-1999: Vice president marketing and promotion at Cornerstone Promotion Inc.
- 1994-1997: Senior director marketing and promotion at Sony Music/Columbia Records Group.
- 1990-1994: Regional director of marketing and promotion at Polygram Group/Mercury Records.
- 2008-2011: Northwestern University: External speaker, biannual presenter and keynote speaker.
- 2009-2011: Syracuse University: Biannual presenter and keynote speaker.
- 1997-1999: Columbia College: Adjunct faculty.
Honors and Awards
- 2002: Marketing Executive for Major Label of the Year Award
- 2001: Marketing Executive for Major Label of the Year Award
- 2000: Most Promising Marketing Executive of the Year Award
Jeff Sodikoff graduated from Syracuse University with a bachelor’s degree in marketing and communications.
- Dare 2 Dream: A benefit concert and silent auction series that harnesses the power of music and entertainment to create an unparalleled platform for artists and brands to make life-changing impact for meaningful non-profits.
- Project Protect: A climate change action that fights for the rights of planet Earth.
- Creative Alliance Entertainment: An organization committed to revitalizing and building onto the careers of heritage and legendary artists in Rhythm & Blues, Rock, Pop and Country.
Gordon Luedtke is a former Whirlpool key account manager. Gordon Luedtke graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Northern Illinois University. Gordon Luedtke is a results driven sales professional who is highly skilled at increasing revenue for organizations. Gordon Luedtke possesses extensive sales experience in the appliance and electronics industry. Gordon Luedtke is currently searching for a new dynamic, challenging career in the business arena.